What do you know about rickshaws?
Rickshaws are 2 wheeled vehicles pulled by a human, however, modern rickshaws are often motorised or pulled by a bicycle. The type of rickshaw that we have is often called a trishaw because it has three wheels. Here's a quiz about rickshaws. See how much you know:
1. Who invented the rickshaw?
2. When was the rickshaw invented?
3. What are motorised rickshaws known as in countries like the Philippines and Thailand?
4. Why do they have this name?
5. Approximately how many motorised rickshaws are registered as taxis in Thailand?
6. Where does the name rickshaw come from?
For answers click here